Summer Internships are available in Midtown Manhattan. You will receive hands-on training to learn the fundamental Marketing and SEO skills.? Don’t miss this chance to gain work and real-world experience.
Want experience at an SEO agency? If you are looking for training and the ability to work on client projects for college credit, then consider SEO Image in New York City.
We are currently offering internships for the following:
- Writing and Journalism
- Social Media
- Blogging (strategic approach)
- SEO (hands-on SEO- training position)
The intern will participate in a plethora of different tasks including:
- Link Building
- Keyword Research
- Content editing for SEO
- Blogger Outreach for content marketing
- Social Sharing
- Miscellaneous tasks.
Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelors program or equivalent.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in online marketing a +
- Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms
- Attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be interested in SEO, Journalism, Blogging and Social Media
HOURS & SCHEDULE:
The schedule is flexible, but we would expect the student to commit to 10-20 hours per week.
This is an unpaid/for credit internship; however, this position gives you training and hands-on experience you need to advance your career. Consideration for a full-time position that may become available in the future.
Reimbursements:? Food & Travel
contact jobs [at] www.neighborhelps.com to apply now.